Can you imagine yourself working in a place where dust, dirt and cobwebs are found all over? If your answer is no, then this article is undoubtedly for you! No one ever wants to stay and operate in a filthy workplace since this can potentially put a person at risk of getting sick from the germs and bacteria accumulating in the area. That is why hiring a professional Malaysia-based office cleaner to clean, sanitize and organize your office is vital.
Professional cleaning services are something every business owner must invest in to maintain a healthy environment in the office. Furthermore, it would be best if you also had a better understanding of what those professional office cleaning services do, and in this article, we will show you exactly that. So go forth and read on!
Clean The Entrance to Your Workplace
The entrance to your workplace is what guests and customers first see when they come to visit. If you don’t want to give them a bad first impression, make sure your reception is thoroughly cleaned and well-organized. Because even if you hire the best office manager in town, if your customers see dirt and dust all over the area, they will always remember that.
However, hiring a professional office cleaning service will take care of the following:
- Dust and Vacuum entrance and floor carpets and remove stains that may degrade the quality of your rugs.
- Sanitize and wipe surfaces such as tables, desks, and other furniture with the best cleaning solution.
- Wipe glass doors with glass cleaners.
- Mop and polish wood and marble floors to ensure the flooring looks excellent when clients come over.
- Locate the cause of the foul odor and eliminate it with cleaning solutions.
Clean Your Main Office
Your office is where you spend most of your time. Whether it’s conducting a meeting, entertaining new clients, or perhaps just working on your papers, maintaining a clean and organized office is vital. How you handle your office will say a lot about you as a business owner so if you don’t want potential customers to think you’re not serious with your company, keep your office sparkling clean!
Luckily, a professional office cleaning service will take care of the following:
- Disinfect and wipe your table, desk, chairs, and other furniture in your office.
- Dust your shelves, bookcases, and cabinets.
- Vacuum your carpets and sweep the floor from any dust and debris.
- Empty your trash cans and clean them if needed.
- Mop and polish your office floor.
- Remove any cobwebs or dirt in the upper areas.
Clean Employee Area
Your business wouldn’t be successful without the help of your employees. If they get sick, you’ll run low on the workforce, and your company’s productivity will decrease. That is why you must hire a professional office cleaning service to do the job for you!
Professional office cleaners will:
- Clean and sanitize all cubicles and chairs.
- Mop, vacuum, and polish floors.
- Sweep floors and areas that may accumulate dirt and debris.
- Wipe down and sanitize surfaces such as tables, counters, monitors, keyboards, mouse and other furniture.
Clean The Restrooms
A clean restroom is needed to stop the spread of bacteria and germs that can make you and your employees sick. Since the bathroom is where viruses can be transmitted, regularly maintaining and sanitizing the area is vital. Here are a few things that professional office cleaners do to ensure a clean bathroom:
- Change toilet tissue, hand soap, and paper towels.
- Empty trash bins. Clean and sanitize the containers.
- Wipe and sanitize surfaces such as sink, paper towel dispensers, toilet lever, and hand dryers.
- Mop the floors using a disinfectant solution.
- Clean toilet bowls and spot clean the walls.
The cleaning tasks we’ve mentioned above are just the basics of cleaning. Depending on your package, there are still many cleaning methods you can request to give your office the best that it deserves. However, keep in mind this standard cleaning operation, it’ll surely help you in the long run!